"Ask Vic" will publish on M-W-F through the regular season.
Please welcome "Yes or No Vic"
I didn't intend to answer questions in the Wednesday edition of "Ask Vic," but it bothers me to waste so many good questions and I got a brainstorm while hitting some sand shots in my driveway the other day: Why not do a yes or no column? So, I give you the first-ever yes or no "Ask Vic."
Joe from Bloomington, IN
Did Gutekunst build the Packers to beat the Patriots?
Andrew from Greendale, WI
Obviously, you've had your columns to document your football memories , but did you do anything specific to remember the details of your life outside of football?
Matt from Marshall, MI
Are Rodgers' eyes too far downfield?
Dustin from Orlando, FL
There is speculation Antonio Brown and the Patriots colluded in arranging his release from the Raiders and his subsequent signing with New England. Do you think the Patriots had a hand in the whole ordeal?
Blake from Jacksonville, FL
Vic, any reason to have hope in Minshew for the next eight weeks?
Bruce from Las Vegas, NV
Would you be in favor of a preseason rule in which quarterbacks could wear a non-contact jersey?
Ryan from Thorp, WI
Vic, you’ve often said the Packers-Bears games never really live up to the rivalry hype. Can you paint us a picture of what a good game looks like between two rival teams in today’s NFL?
Mike from Berlin, WI
Am I the only one who thinks all the laundry on the field makes the game unwatchable?
Aaron from Point Pleasant, MD
Vic, 53 seems like such an arbitrary number to me. Do you have any insight on why or how the league settled on this number as the roster limit?
Pat from Seneca, SC
Have you ever needed a reminder to be you?
Patrick from St. Johns, FL
With the defense's attitude not changing from last year, it's clear we have our own Antonio Brown issue named Jalen. While everyone is running zone he plays man? He did this same thing last year. Should we trade him now for as many picks as we can get before he starts in with his own antics?
Here are the "Ask Vic" Week 2 all-important power rankings:
1. Patriots -- Better than ever.
2. Chiefs -- Explosive!
3. Rams -- Bad plays were the problem.
4. Ravens -- Didn't waste the preseason.
5. Titans -- Might be league's best defense.
6. Vikings -- Dalvin Cook just what they need.
7. Saints -- Now they whine when they win.
8. Cowboys -- Prescott can be elite.
9. Packers -- Defense leads the way.
10. Eagles -- Injuries dogging them.
11. Seahawks -- Struggled but won.
12. Chargers -- Developing winning habit.
13. Texans -- Didn't get it done at crunch time.
14. Bears -- Trubisky might be just average.
15. Browns -- Too much hype.
16. 49ers -- Signs of improvement.
17. Bills -- They have grit.
18. Lions -- Grumbling has already begun.
19. Cardinals -- Murray looked good.
20. Panthers -- Survivor game against Bucs.
21. Raiders -- Apparently they don't need Brown.
22. Colts -- They play hard for Reich.
23. Washington -- They'll lose many games.
24. Jets -- Bell did not make them better.
25. Bengals -- Better than expected.
26. Broncos -- Have a chance to be really bad.
27. Giants -- Manning is done.
28. Bucs -- SOB (Same old Bucs).
29. Falcons -- Time to blow it up.
30. Steelers -- Tomlin didn't have them ready to play.
31. Jaguars -- I hurt for them.
32. Dolphins -- Now they play the Patriots.