"Ask Vic" will publish on M-W-F during the football season.
Josh from Madison, WI
Do you get the sense Monday night’s matchup is going to happen again this season? It had a prize fight feel to it.
I get the sense the Vikings are going to be the No. 6 seed and the Packers are going to be No. 3, which would mean the Vikings would first have to beat the Packers in the postseason to have any chance of meeting the Seahawks again.
Brett from Ohio
How do you think McCarthy would look in black and blue? A young quarterback in Allen, a veteran running back in McCaffrey.
An owner from Pittsburgh hiring a coach from Pittsburgh? Makes sense to me.
Alan from Nixon, Ontario
While watching a football intro the other night, a player pronounced the college he went to as Ar-kansas and not Ar-kan-saw. I'm assuming he did this to be humorous or maybe I've mispronounced the state name all along. Do you have any stories?
Jack Lambert once announced he was from Buzzard's Breath, Wyoming.
Joe from Bloomington, IN
If you were to make bets on NFL games for fun, how well do you think you'd do?
I do it for fun and I do pretty well. I'll pick some games I like, college and pro. I like Wisconsin and the points this week. Ohio State is in the playoffs; they don't have to win this game. All the motivation rests with Wisconsin; they can make a statement. I think Wisconsin can win this game.
Dave from Minneapolis, MN
What is your assessment of the Packers' 2019 draft picks thus far?
Rashan Gary has to come to life to make this a good draft for the Packers. Give it time. Let these young men learn their craft.
Craig from Cedarburg, WI
What’s wrong with the Patriots’ offense?
Tom Brady made a lot of average receivers look good for a lot of years. Maybe he can't do that anymore, or maybe Bill Belichick has finally failed to patch a weakness.
Collin from LaCrosse, WI
Vic, you keep saying all you have to do is take the run away from Lamar, but he constantly shakes the spy. What are you supposed to do to a mobile quarterback that repeatedly avoids being tackled by the spy?
Someone will figure it out. Sean McDermott, come on down.
Mike from North Hudson, WI
Did the Seahawks just show us the blueprint on how to beat the Vikings? Their use of an extra offensive lineman instead of a tight end was ingenious and brilliant! What is your perspective?
The Packers have already beaten the Vikings. The Packers know how to do it.
Lori from Brookfield, WI
Vic, which teams do you believe are peaking in December?
Houston and Tennessee in the AFC and Seattle and New Orleans in the NFC. Marcus Davenport is becoming an impact player. New blood late in the season can put a team over the top.
Jim from Huntertown, IN
Now that Minshew has been named the starter for the rest of the season, where do the Jaguars go from here with Foles? What happens now?
I doubt the Jaguars can trade him, so you pay him the $20 million he's guaranteed and prepare for the $22.125 million cap hit he'll be next year. If you cut him, he'll be a $33.875 million dead hit on your cap. Isn't free agency fun? The cap is your friend. Take care of the cap and it'll take care of you.
Here are the Week 14 "Ask Vic" all-important power rankings:
1. Ravens -- Eight straight.
2. Seahawks -- Hottest team in the NFC.
3. 49ers -- Next stop, New Orleans.
4. Saints -- Sights set on No. 1 seed.
5. Patriots -- Not as good as their record.
6. Packers -- Likely division champ.
7. Bills -- Can they take down the Ravens?
8. Chiefs -- Playing their best football.
9. Vikings -- Likely a wild card.
10. Texans -- Making their move.
11. Titans -- Fast-rising.
12. Rams -- Must beat Seattle.
13. Cowboys -- NFC East weakest division in the league.
14. Steelers -- No. 5 on defense.
15. Bears -- Too late.
16. Bucs -- They could win out.
17. Colts -- Next two games will determine fate.
18. Browns -- Another embarrassing chapter.
19. Panthers -- Demoralized.
20. Eagles -- Pederson's worst job.
21. Raiders -- They're off to see the Wizard.
22. Broncos -- Lock era has begun.
23. Chargers -- Sad ending.
24. Lions -- Might not win again.
25. Dolphins -- Deserving of respect.
26. Falcons -- Change on the horizon.
27. Jaguars -- Back to Minshew.
28. Cardinals -- Playing for next year's hype.
29. Washington -- Haskins showed something.
30. Jets -- Bell has given them nothing.
31. Giants -- Lack toughness.
32. Bengals -- Can they hang on to the top pick?